We need to use your personal data to make your experience better. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask for your consent before using your personal data.
Cocoa and hazelnut spread 250g
Discover new flavours with this fabulous hazelnut cocoa spread.
- Made with 30% hazelnut paste
- Palm oil free
Comtesse du Barry makes the snack of young and old gourmets even more enchanting with this delicious spread, smooth and generous with hazelnuts.
To be used on toast or pancakes of course, but also in delicious recipes: cake, milkshake.
Pana cotta for 4 people :
- Immerse a sheet of gelatine in a large volume of cold water for 10 minutes to rehydrate it.
- Heat 15 cl of milk and 15 cl of liquid cream over low heat.
- When it boils, add 2 tablespoons of spread and stir well to melt it completely.
- Then add the gelatine, well wrung out and softened. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses. Let cool and store in a cool place for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 250 g : jar
Sugar, hazelnut paste 30%, vegetable fats (oils: sunflower, olive pomace, safflower and cocoa butter), skimmed milk powder 11%, low fat cocoa powder 4%, emulsifier: soy lecithin.
|Average nutritional values||Per 100 g|
|Energy (kJ / kcal)||2320 / 557|
|Total fat (g)||36|
|Saturated fat (g)||5,1|