We need to use your personal data to make your experience better. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask for your consent before using your personal data.
The purple figs are chosen when they are perfectly ripe and are prepared according to tradition in a mixture of vinegar, cooked the old-fashioned way in copper cauldrons, in small quantities and always with an emphasis on quality.
Click & Collect
The purple figs are chosen when perfectly ripe and are prepared according to tradition in a mixture of vinegar, cooked the old-fashioned way in copper cauldrons to ensure quality.
This fig chutney goes particularly well with foie gras, to which it adds a tangy note and a delicious sweet and sour flavor. Its blend of spices will delight lovers of oriental cuisine.
115 g : jar
Tasting advice :
The possibilities of presentation are various:
- Serve the foie gras on a plate with a mini-quenelle of chutney.
- Put the jar on the table and let the guests help themselves as they wish.
- Put a little touch of it on toast, on top of the foie gras.
- Use it to garnish small foie gras verrines, with crumbled gingerbread for example.
- It is also excellent to deglaze a frying pan and to accompany white meats, in preparations based on goat cheese and honey, with game terrines, or with duck breast or grilled meats.
To be kept in a cool place maximum 10 days after opening.
Figs 45 %, apples, onions, cane sugar, white Oc wine (sulphites), cider vinegar (sulphites), sultanas, sherry vinegar (sulphites), extra virgin olive oil, spices 0,3 % of which curry (mustard, celery), garlic, colouring: ordinary caramel, salt.
|Average nutritional values||Per 100 g|
|Energy (kJ / kcal)||521 / 124|
|Total fat (g)||2|
|Saturated fat (g)||0,5|