FAST AND EFFICIENT SHIPPING
All products on our site, and our offers, are available within the limit of available stock. In the event of unavailability after order entry, we will inform you by email or by telephone within 24 hours (during working days). You can also cancel your order or exchange one or more missing products.
In Metropolitan France
Order processing times :
Orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours after online validation. Orders validated on Friday are shipped Monday. Orders validated on Saturday and Sunday are shipped Tuesday. Orders are not shipped weekends or bank holidays.
Average delivery deadline and fixed rate contribution to delivery costs (web only) :
Time : 48-72 hours
Cost : 7,90 € - Free delivery for orders of E 100 and higher*
Time : 24 hours
Cost : 18,90 € - Only E 11 for orders of E 100 and higher* subject to a single delivery
The deadlines are quoted in working days, after formal delivery, postal delivery problem off and on product availability. Fresh produce is delivered by special courier, and delivered against signature.
Outside Metropolitan France
For all deliveries abroad, your products leave our warehouses within two working days of order reception (except when out of stock). Shipping costs are indexed according to package weight by increments of 10 kilograms.
In December, the delivery deadlines except EEC are extended of one week.
- Zone 1 : 16 € Germany, Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherland
- Zone 2 : 19 € Austria, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden
- Zone 3 : 21 € Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lituania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Zone 4 : 28 € Norway*, Switzerland*, Madeira, Canary Islands and Azores
- Zone 5 : 45 € Island, other countries of Eastern Europe and the Maghreb
- Zone 6 : 55 € Canada*, Africa, Middle East and Near East. Some products can not be shipped to Canada, see our Terms & Conditions
- Zone 6 bis : 65 € USA* : The mandatory registration of each package in the U.S. FDA generates an additional cost of € 10 Bioterrorism Act. Comtesse du Barry has authorization for the distribution of food products to the United States. Some products can not be shipped to United States, see our Terms & Conditions.
- Zone 7 : 65 € Latin America, South America, Asia, Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- DOM : 40 € French overseas departments : Guadeloup, French Guyana, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthélémy
- TOM : 75 € New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis & Futuna
* Country imposing strict restrictions on the importation of certain products: please contact us before confirming your order.