Presented in an elegant gift box Prestige, it has a multitude of delicacies essential to any Christmas or festive menu.
Very committed to the values of craftsmanship and tradition , the house now more than a century Comtesse du Barry chooses its products with rigorous care. Geese and selected to make livers ducks are raised outdoors in the South West region. The result is evident in the mouth from the first bite. Now is the time to serve the Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux red wine, with aromas of red fruits happily accompany the capon with chestnuts in a truffle juice sauce.
A short break then imposes Champagne before enjoying the dark chocolate soufflé. This delicate dessert ends pleasantly meal with authentic flavors will remain etched in our memories for a long time. Enjoy it at home or offer, gift box brings together ancient traditions handed preparations to date with respect and refinement. Each recipe, made with love, is destined to please gourmets and warm the soul . Bon appetit !
- Whole duck foie gras (70 g)
- Lobster and Chablis soufflé (2 x 80 g)
- Capon with chestnuts, in a truffle juice sauce (600 g)
- Dark chocolate soufflé, Mexico origin (2 x 80 g)
- Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux, Derenoncourt pour Comtesse du Barry, red wine - 75 cl
- Champagne Canard-Duchêne Brut pour Comtesse du Barry - 37.5 cl